O.P Tandon and A.K Virmani Organic Chemistry Book PDF Download: Organic chemistry by op tandon is a very famous book among the IIT JEE, NEET and other competitive examinations students and it helps many students to understand the concept of organic chemistry.
Organic chemistry generally deals with carbon compounds and with the help of this book one can easily understand how it works. The book is divided into 18 chapters and each chapter contains plenty of knowledge that is really useful to cover each and every concept.
- 1 Op tandon organic chemistry pdf
- 2 OP Tandon Organic Chemistry Book pdf Free Download
Op tandon organic chemistry pdf
The content is presented with the help of diagrams, charts to make it easier for the students to understand the concepts. Figures are used to show how formations occur and how it works. For any practical subject it is not easy to understand every concept and formations with the help of theoretical knowledge and many students fail to apply them in practical but it presents every formation, bonds, equations, formula in a very lucid manner.
It contains various illustrative problems that are set up systematically with detailed solutions, explained in a step by-step manner. The level of problems added in the book has gradually increased to avoid any difficulty in solving the problem.
Highlights of the Organic Chemistry Book by OP Tandon:
Features of GRB OP Tandon Organic Chemistry pdf
- OP Tandon Chemistry pdf covers all the theoretical and numerical problems.
- GRB OP Tandon Chemistry pdf contain different section for both theoretical and numerical problems for every chapter.
- GRB OP Tandon Organic Chemistry contains concepts from beginners to advance level.
- It is based on latest pattern released by NTA.
- This OP Tandon Book covers all the syllabus from organic chemistry.
- It also covers all the problems and topics from every chapter related to IIT JEE and NEET.
- OP Tandon organic chemistry contains numerous solved numerical, practice papers, a log table and an anti log table.
Op tandon organic chemistry pdf book details
- Book Name –op tandon organic chemistry pdf download
- Format– PDF
- Author– op tandon
- Size– mb
- Page- 613
- Subject– English
- Language– English and Hindi
Organic chemistry op tandon pdf book Contents
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry
- Molecular Analysis of Organic Compounds
- Classification and Nomenclature of Organic Compounds
- Mechanism of Organic Reactions
- Saturated aliphatic hydrocarbons (Alkanes and Paraffins)
- Unsaturated Hydrocarbons (Alkenes and Alkynes)
- Halogenated Aliphatic Hydrocarbon
- Alcohols or Alkanols
- Aldehydes and ketones
- Acid derivatives
- Nitrogen Containing compounds
- Aromatic Compounds (Benzene and its Derivatives)
- Organic Compounds in the Service of Mankind
- Problems Based upon Structure and Reactions of Organic Compounds
- Multiple Matching Problems for IIT-JEE Aspirants
About the Author OP Tandon:
OP Tandon is well known name in the field of Chemistry. His Concepts and theory covers all the details related to particular topic. OP Tandon makes organic Chemistry very easy to understand and attractive for students preparing for IIT JEE and NEET.
About The Publisher:
G.R. Bathla Group is recognized as one of the leading educational publishing group in India. We specialize in textbooks for Classes VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI & XII for CBSE, ICSE, ISC & various state boards in the country as well as for Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations, focusing mainly on Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Over the years G.R. Bathla & Sons has led publishing industry in the country and has always strived to redefine excellence in the publishing field by maintaining quality with efficiency. Our books are published under the banner of Prakash Publications & G.R. Bathla & Sons. These books are available in English and Hindi for Classes VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI & XII of various school boards and preparation of Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations like JEE (Main & Advanced) & NEET. Since our books are student friendly, match the competition level, mainly focus on concept-building and are widely recommended by teachers, these are preferred by students appearing in various examinations for achieving success.