Arihant reasoning book pdf book details: The book ‘A new approach to reasoning’ is one of the most appropriate books on reasoning that is particularly designed for the students who desire to prepare skill in verbal, non-verbal and analytical reasoning for the different competitive examinations.
arihant reasoning book pdf in english download, arihant reasoning book pdf in hindi download Hello students, today we are preparing for competitive exams for all of you students and want to get a good master reasoning book in hindi pdf download, for all those students. So today we will provide you all the students in Arihant Reasoning Book published by “Arihant Publications”, which is a very important book to prepare for your various one-day competitive exams.
In competitive exams reasoning sections also have equal weightage, so it became very crucial for the aspirants to equally focus on the general intelligence part along with the other sections.
Arihant reasoning book pdf free download
Arihant Publication Reasoning Book VERBAL REASONING, LOGICAL AND ANALYTICAL REASONING : Staff Selection Commission released the SSC Exam calendar so download arihant reasoning book pdf and start your preparation. You can find many arihant reasoning book pdf free download in English study materials for the SSC Exams Preparation but choosing the best verbal reasoning book by arihant publications pdf one is the big task. We at SSCResult.in provide the best arihant reasoning pdf study material for all SSC Exams.
The entire book is divided into three Sections: Verbal reasoning, Analytical reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
This book is the one of the best choice for all the reasoning related problem, it specially designed to keep in mind the requirement of the different exams and it cover previous year’s questions that is very important for every exam point of view to practice with previous years questions because it is not a very simple and easy to solve questions.
Arihant reasoning book pdf download book detail
- Book Name –arihant a new approach to reasoning verbal & nonverbal pdf free download
- Format– PDF
- Author– Arihant Experts
- Size– 65 MB
- Page- 1202
- Subject– verbal & non-verbal reasoning
- Language– English
- Publication- Arihant Publications
Prominent feature of the books:
- The entire book is divided into three parts i.e. verbal, non-verbal and analytical reasoning.
- Each chapter of the book begins with a brief introduction about chapters and covers every important type.
- At the last of the chapter there is a master exercise that covers questions based on all types.
- It is useful for the railway, bank, SSC, UPSC, State and Central level exams.
- The exclusive part of the book is that the exercise is updated with the previous year exam questions.
Arihant reasoning book pdf free download book Contents
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical alphabet and number sequence test
- Coding- decoding
- Logical arrangements of words
- Inserting the missing character
- Ranking and time sequence test
- Mathematical operation
- Venn Diagram
- Blood relations
- Direction and distances
- Sitting arrangements
- Situation reaction test
- Decision making
- Data sufficiency
- Same name and Address
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Completion of series
- Counting of figures
- Completion of figures
- Embedded figures
- Paper folding
- Paper cutting
- Formation of figures
- Mirror images
- Water images
- Dot situation
- Grouping of figures
- Figure matrix
- Square completion
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and arguments
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and conclusions
- Course of action
- Passage and conclusion
- Assertion and reason
- Cause and effects