GTU CGPA Calculator – CGPA to Percentage Converter: Gujarat Technological University (GTU) CGPA Calculator. CGPA to Percentage Converter Online.
GTU CGPA Calculator
How to Calculate Percentage for GTU Results?
- This is most confusing question for GTU Students & Parents. Following calculator will help you to calculate percentage (%) from SPI, CPI or CGPA.
GTU CGPA To % Percentage Converter Formula:
- We can calculate percentage (%) from CPI/CGPA/SPI. SPI/CPI/CGPA is mentioned in marksheet. Student have to enter SPI/CPI/CGPA and percentage will be calculated by using following formula. Same formula is used to calculate percentage from CPI or SPI or CGPA. Student may be required to find percentage to fill up the forms for scholarship (MYSY), Education loan etc.
- % = (( SPI \ CPI \ CGPA) – 0.5) * 10
What is SPI ?
- SPI Means Semester Performance Index
- SPI (Semester Performance Index) is calculated in every semester.
What is CPI ?
- CPI Means Cumulative Performance Index
- For 2 Years Course : If duration of course is of two years, the degree shall be given to students based upon CPI (Cumulative Performance Index) considering all the four semesters performance.
What is CGPA ?
- CGPA Means Cumulative Grade Point Average
- For 4 Years Course : If duration of course is of four years, the degree shall be given to students based upon CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) considering last four semesters performance.