Download CoWIN App for android apk and iPhone and complete COVID Vaccine Online Registration. Government of India will ensure the delivery of Corona vaccine to each and every citizen of India. The planning will include all health workers and front line warriors active in District, block upto village and panchayat level. CoWIN is the enhanced version of Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN).
Cowin App will record all vaccine data and maintain the list of health workers. Initially, health staff will get Corona vaccine injection. Co-WIN App will allow users to fill online Corona Vaccine Registration Form and store the information. All the Smartphone users can download C0win App and quickly register for getting corona vaccine. Here is the current status of various COVID vaccines in India. Latest Update is here:
Download CoWIN App
To quickly get the dosage of corona vaccine, download CoWIN app for online registration. The CoWIN App will be available in the Google Play Store for android users and Apple App Store fro iPhone users. The Co-WIN app will have separate modules for vaccination, administrator, registration, beneficiary acknowledgement and reports. After the vaccination, the app will generate a certificate in the name of beneficiary as well.
Following are the tentative document requirement for CoWIN App COVID Vaccine beneficiary registration:
- Aadhar card
- Valid and Working Mobile Number (For Certificate receiving)
- Medical reports (In case of any pre-existing condition like Diabetes, Thyroid, BP, Hypertension etc.)
- Current Address Proof etc.
For successful and effective COVID vaccination drive, the beneficiary aadhar will be linked with the CoWIN App to identify the current status. Download CoWIN App now:
|Cowin App Download Android||Click Here (Google Play Store)|
|Download CoWIN App iPhone (iOS)||Apple App Store|
COVID Vaccine India Schedule
In August 2019, The Govt. of India constituted National Expert Group on Vaccine Administration (NEGVAC). As per the recommendations of NEGVAC, following is the Indian COVID Vaccination program beneficiaries.
- 01 Crore Healthcare Workers: Includes all the health care staff and hospital staff
- 02 Crore Frontline Workers: All the central and state police staff, Armed forces, Home guards, Civil defense and Disaster management volunteers including Municipal workers
- 27 Crore Citizens above 50 yrs.: All the citizens above 50 years of age having comorbidity (pre-existing conditions) like diabetes, BP etc.
CoWin App COVID Vaccine Online Registration Process
All the citizens of India looking for COVID Vaccination must complete CoWIN App Online Registration Process. You will get the COVID Vaccine only after the registration as beneficiary. Here is the complete Covid Vaccine Online Registration Process on CoWIN App.
- Download the CoWIN App by Govt. of India.
- After successful beneficiary registration, the vaccination module will verify all the entered details and update the status accordingly.
- Meanwhile, Beneficiary Acknowledgement Module will send success SMS to beneficiary registered Mobile Number
- After successful Corona Vaccine injection, Govt. will issue QR based COVID Vaccination Certificate which may include following details:
- Name of the beneficiary
- Mobile Number
- Unique vaccination Code
- Date, Time & Place of vaccination
- Any other information regarding the next dosage (if applicable)
Additionally, the CoWIN App will also inform all the administrators regarding the number of dosage available (Stocks), Temperature in each storage facility.
CoWIN App Online Complaint
If you are facing problem in CoWin App registration you can contact CoWIN App Helpline & Support number and email id. Moreover, if you face any other difficulty, please feel free to contact the CoWIN App Customer care or you can write a comment below.
CoWIN App Helpline Number: 011-23978046
Support email id: email@example.com