Black book of english vocabulary pdf: The book is designed and equipped with the demand and requirements of the candidates appearing for various competitive examinations. The aspirants who are preparing for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL), Combined Higher Secondary level (CHSL), Bank exams, Central police organization and other exams.
This book is divided into 5 parts and each part covers various chapters to cover all english vocabulary sections according to the need and demand of exams.
- Part A- One word substitutions
- Part B- Idioms and Phrases
- Part C- Synonyms
- Part D- Antonyms
- Part E- Spelling
- 1 Black book of english vocabulary pdf download
- 2 Black book of english vocabulary pdf book details
- 3 Highlights of black book of english pdf
- 4 Black book of english vocabulary pdf Book Contents
- 5 Key Feature Of Black Book Of English Vocabulary
- 6 Tips to build up your vocabulary.
- 7 The Black Book Of English Vocabulary Download PDF
- 8 Black Book Of English Vocabulary PDF Download
- 9 Black book of english vocabulary pdf
Black book of english vocabulary pdf download
The special part of the black book of english is that it also consists of previous year one word substitutions asked in SSC exams and other important questions till date. The book comprises a total of 6600+ words with english and hindi explanations.
This blackbook is considered as the one of the top choices for the following exams: SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, Constable, Stenographer, Multi tasking staff (MTS) and others. It is also updated with new vocabulary asked in various ssc exams.
The book is very helpful for gradual self learning and improving english vocabulary. It comprises important vocabulary words along with the most asked vocabulary that is very helpful to understand the exam level and questions.
If you are searching for the black book of english vocabulary pdf, then you are at the correct site, here we will provide you the black book of english pdf and along with you can also find other study materials useful for different competitive examinations.
Black book of english vocabulary pdf book details
- Book Name – Black book of english by nikhil gupta
- Format– PDF
- Author– Nikhil gupta
- Size– mb
- Page- 341
- Subject– English
- Language– English
- Publication– Qmaths
Highlights of black book of english pdf
- The book cover 500 most repeated SSC words
- It include 3500+ previous year OWS
- It contains 1000+ The Hindu vocabulary
- 1000+ root words
- Special word list (phobia/ latin etc)
- 50 sets for practice
Black book of english vocabulary pdf Book Contents
Part A: SSC Previous Year One Word Substitutions
- Top 500 most repeated one word substitutions in SSC Exams
- 3000+ previous year one word substitutions asked in SSC Exams.
Part B: The Hindu Vocabulary
- Top 1000 Vocabulary from The Hindu Newspapers with synonyms & Hindi meaning.
Part C: Special Words
- List of Phobia
- List of Mania
- List of Phile
- Words for killing
- Words Denoting Ages
- Words related to sleep
- words denoting places
- List of Logy
- List of Graphy
- Form of Government
- Form of Worship
- Name of Scientific Instruments
- Literary Words
- Foreign Words and phrases
Part D: Practice M.C.Q. (50 Sets)
Key Feature Of Black Book Of English Vocabulary
There will be questions in the mind of every student why should we read this book and why this book is so popular among SSC Aspirants. This is because of its content which is very useful for exams conducted by the staff selection commission (SSC). Here we have listed some key features that make it one of the best books for Vocabulary, especially for SSC Aspirants.
- This book contains more than 3500+ one-word substitution which is extremely important for the SSC Exam. All previous year questions (One Word Substitution) are given in this book.
- You will get 1000+ Vocabulary from “The Hindu” Newspapers which are very useful to solve unseen passage.
- More than 4000+ Synonyms, Antonyms, and spelling Error questions.
- This book also contains 1000+ root words and 500 phrasal verbs.
- 2100+ special words that are asked in SSC Exam like phobia, Latin etc.
- The best part of this book is that it contains 50 practice sets which will help you gear up your preparation.
- Overall this book covers more than 10000+ words.
Tips to build up your vocabulary.
- Read a lot. As an aspirant of competitive exams: You’ll be reading a lot of words without even having to try, since you’ll be studying from books and articles.
- Watch several movies or TV shows every week. Just being exposed to the words, even if you don’t try to understand them all, will help you learn.
- Watch spelling bee competitions. They’re a lot of fun, and checking the spelling of words you don’t know in real-time helps to build your vocabulary and improve your spelling.
- Look up words on your phone. It’s easier to look up words on your phone than in a dictionary, and you can do it while you’re on the go.
- Use flashcards. Flashcards will help you memorize words. Think of it like learning a foreign language.
- 6. Listen to TED talks. TED talks are filled with words you’d never encounter in a math or science class.
- Use a language app. If you’re looking for a more interactive way to learn, then a language app could be the way to go. The best ones will help you practice your spelling.
- Don’t give up. It’ll take months or even years to build up your vocabulary if you’re serious about it, but you’