A brief history of modern india spectrum pdf: The book is the source of abundance historical material for studying various competitive examinations like UPSC. The book covers the different phases and periods of the history of India and also examines the challenges faced by the country immediately after independence.
Spectrum Modern History latest edition 2023 pdf free download is the best book for preparation for UPSC IAS Exam & Other State Civil Services Exams.
- 1 A brief history of modern india spectrum pdf
- 2 A Brief History of Modern India by Rajiv Ahir (Spectrum) 2023-24 New Edition PDF
- 3 Spectrum modern history pdf
A brief history of modern india spectrum pdf
The book includes 10 units and 38 chapters which deliver immense and useful information in a detailed and systematic manner. Candidates who are preparing for the UPSC examination can add this spectrum modern history book in your books collection to boost their preparation strategy. The content and topics are well arranged in a book in a very systematic manner.
Spectrum modern history latest edition pdf : The Union Public Service Commission released the UPSC exam calendar so download a brief history of modern india spectrum latest edition pdf download and start your preparation.
A Brief History of Modern India by Rajiv Ahir (Spectrum) 2023-24 New Edition PDF
It covers the major and important details and milestones that are effectively discussed while various relevant but little known details are also highlighted that are very useful from an exam point of view.
Spectrum Modern History PDF latest edition By Rajiv Ahir In other words, प्रिय पाठकों आज प्रतियोगी छात्रों के लिये spectrum modern history in hindi pdf download lecture notes शेयर कर रही है.
If you are looking for a brief history of modern india spectrum pdf, then here you can find all relevant and useful books and study materials for the various competitive exams.
Spectrum modern history pdf book details
- Book Name – a brief history of modern india spectrum pdf
- Format– PDF
- Author– Spectrum Books Pvt.Ltd
- Size– mb
- Page- 848
- Subject– Modern history
- Language– English
- Publication– Spectrum Books Pvt.Ltd
Highlights of spectrum modern india pdf
- The book provides information in a systematic and detailed manner to understand the topic.
- It presents the study material in a brief and easy to understand manners for the reader.
- At the end of each chapter there is a summary section which is helpful for quick revision.
- And at the end of the book it includes appendices for quick revision before the exam.
A brief history of modern india spectrum pdf Book Contents
- Unit I: SOURCES AND APPROACHES
- Unit II: ADVENT OF EUROPEANS AND CONSOLIDATION OF BRITISH POWER IN INDIA
- Unit III: RISING RESENTMENT AGAINST COMPANY RULE
- Unit IV: REFORM MOVEMENTS
- Unit V: THE STRUGGLE BEGINS
- Unit VI: NATIONAL MOVEMENT (1905-1918)
- Unit VII: ERA OF MASS NATIONALISM BEGINS (1919-1939)
- Unit VIII: TOWARDS FREEDOM AND PARTITION 1939-1947
- Unit IX: INDIA UNDER BRITISH RULE: GOVERNANCE AND OTHER ASPECTS
- Unit X: INDEPENDENCE AND AFTER
Spectrum modern history PDF Details
|Number of Pages||878|
|PDF Size||4 Mb|
|Medium||English – Hindi|
|Name of PDF/Book||A brief history of modern india by rajiv ahir|
|Credits||Rajiv Ahir (IPS) and SPECTRUM BOOKS (P) LTD|